GVS Early Childhood Development
80 to 90% of a child’s development occurs between the ages of 0 and 6 yet, many children living in the developing world have no form of education prior to primary school.
- Establish well-thought out prepared environments: In-School Global ECD Centers in collaboration with low income private schools in Northern Pakistan, Global ECD Play Spaces American Corners in Central Asia.
- Hire and certify teachers who show proficiency in English language and have compassion for young children.
- English will be the medium of instruction. The second language would be brought in at an appropriate stage.
- Introduce Montessori Approach to learning i.e. the program would be child-centred rather than teacher-centred. In such a setup, the children would have freedom to explore their environment and learn per their own pace and interests.
- We believe in equipping your children with the skills to be able to learn for the rest of their lives! By instilling in them a method of analytical thinking, we believe they will be able to be independent thinkers and be high performers in their chosen careers.
“The education of even a small child, therefore, does not prepare him for school, but for life.”
Register for the course
If you are interested in joining this program, please contact GVS Program Manager at